Málaga was inhabited by Muslims for 8 centuries. They knew the importance of this territory, key in the subsequent evolution of the Nasrid Kingdom, that became the port of the Kingdom.
Their legacy influenced many aspect of the every day life, like commerce, craftsmanship or agriculture. Along the route you will could see the traces of its past that have lasted through time.
Our tour stars at the old port. After that we will go to the medina, where we going to see the fortified walls, the hidden corners, we'll cross the narrow streets...
Moreover we will remember the bustling markets and souks, with products arriving from every port of the Mediterranean.
And, of course, we going to visit an essential point for the Muslim culture, the area of the old main mosque.
Afterwards we will ascend the Alcazaba, which was imprenetrable to its enemies for centuries. Beforehand, we will take a break to taste of the surprising Arabic cuisine.
We'll finish the route with some spectacular views that we will enjoy and contemplate like Muslims did back then.
*Duration of the tour: approximately 3.5 hours.
- Availability: You can check the availability of the service offered on our webpage www.alandalustravelagency.com
- Companies: Al Andalus Travel Agency
- Legal Notice: Indicated on the website www.alandalustravelagency.com
- Cancellation Policy: As in the general terms and conditions described in the website www.alandalustravelagency.com
- Warranty information, rights and after sales service: The customer may exercise its right to claim and complaints through the following mechanisms:
- General information about your Contract: Your booking document will be archived on our systems, so we recommend to save (as guarantor of the contract) the receipt and the confirmation impress of your tour-package. In any case, you can exercise your right to request proof using the following email: email@example.com
Address: 29001 Málaga ( Málaga )